Postmodernism and the Environmental Crisis
It explains the paradox of growing concern for the environment and the paltry achievements of environmental movements. View via Publisher.
Alternate Sources. Save to Library. Create Alert. Share This Paper.
Citations Publications citing this paper. Michelle Audouin. In it, Arran Gare analyses the conjunction between the environmental crisis, the globalisation of capitalism and the disintegration of the culture of modernity. It explains the paradox of growing concern for the environment and the paltry achievements of environmental movements. Through a critique of the philosophies underlying approaches to the environmental crisis, Arran Gare puts forward his own, controversial theory of a new postmodern world view.
Postmodernism and the Environmental Crisis | Semantic Scholar
This would be the foundation for the environmental movement to succeed. Arran Gare's work will be a vital reading for advanced students of environmental studies, as well as for environmental philosophers and cultural theorists.
- The Choice!
- Passar bra ihop.
- The Best Little Book On Understanding The Venture Capital Industry.
- Influencia de la Masoneria en Colombia y el Mundo (Spanish Edition).
- The Call of the Southern Cross?
- A Cry in the Night.
Description : Postmodernism and the Environmental Crisis is the only book to combine cultural theory and environmental philosophy. Good Things.
- Recommended For You.
- Postmodernism and the Environmental Crisis: 1st Edition (Paperback) - Routledge?
- Postmodernism and environmental ethics.
- Navigation menu?
- Join Kobo & start eReading today.
- East-West philosophy, China and the ecological crisis: Upcoming Vancouver talks;
Journal : Iris's Eyes Are Shining. The Ancient Languages of Asia Minor.
Quiet Christmas. The Yogurt Bible.